ES 100 banquet chair
ES 100 from the economy line is a banquet chair based on a solid steel frame. In addition to the use of banquet and conference, this chair will also work as a wedding or hotel seat. The advantages of the ES 100 are the convenience provided by a 5.5 cm thick seat and the stability of the chair during its use. Strong and stable construction covered with powder varnish and elegant upholstery are the features that make the chair a great solution in situations when the need for elegant and durable furniture.
- Chairs can be stacked up to 18 pieces. Thanks to this, a significant amount of chairs can be stored on a small area
- The chairs are strong, their strength is up to 150 kg
- Chairs are light, you can easily prepare seating for a few hundred person room. The practical handle on the back makes it easier to hold and carry the chair.
Possibility to make the fabric fire retardant (extra charge)
- Strong steel frame with a 19 x 19 mm profile, with a thickness of 1 mm along with a reinforcing beam
- Standard powder coating, metallic
- Comfortable seat made of upholstery foam with a height of 5.5 cm for comfort use and not having
- Plastic feet protecting against scratching the substrate
- 2 years warranty
- - Always available in stock
|Profile width||19 mm|
|Stacking (max)||18 pcs.|
|Height to the seat||46 cm|
|Profile thickness||1,2 mm|
|Seat depth||40 cm|
Thanks to our own fleet of vehicles, we can offer you transport by Mextra cars - including deliveries by large trucks. This guarantees safe and fast delivery directly from our warehouse to your premises.
When ordering goods in our online store, you can use several available delivery methods. For years, we have been cooperating with companies specializing in international transport, such as: DHL, DB SCHENKER or RABEN.
We also encourage personal pickups in our warehouses. For details, please contact the Sales Department.
- PAYMENT ON COLLECTION - on delivery at our warehouse. It is possible to pay in cash or by credit card..
- 100% PREPAYMENT - payment by bank transfer to the indicated bank account or DotPay electronic payment.
- 30% advance payment - in the form of an advance payment by bank transfer, the remaining 70% paid before sending the goods or an advance payment by bank transfer, the remaining 70% paid in cash to the driver upon delivery.