Conference chair TEXAS CR natural
Our specialists will help you make the right choice
TEXAS conference chairs are comfortable and modern chairs designed for use in conference halls and catering facilities. The chair is distinguished from typical conference chairs primarily by its enhanced durability. They are made of oak plywood with a visible and perceptible wood structure and have a steel profile as thick as 2 mm. Thanks to the use of high-quality materials, the chairs are very sturdy and will last a long time. The ideal dimensions and well-chosen ergonomics of the chairs make them very comfortable even when sitting for long periods of time. An additional advantage of the chairs is that they can be stacked up to 4 high, which simplifies the issue of storing them when they are not in use.
TEXAS chairs are also available with armrests and an upholstered version without armrests.
Key features of TEXAS chairs:
- Chrome chair frame protected against chipping and scratching
- Durable seat and back made of oak plywood
- Maximum load capacity 160 kg
- 2mm thick steel profile
- Stackable up to 4 chairs
- 2-year guarantee
Thanks to our own fleet of vehicles, we can offer you transport by Mextra cars - including deliveries by large trucks. This guarantees safe and fast delivery directly from our warehouse to your premises.
When ordering goods in our online store, you can use several available delivery methods. For years, we have been cooperating with companies specializing in international transport, such as: DHL, DB SCHENKER or RABEN.
We also encourage personal pickups in our warehouses. For details, please contact the Sales Department.
- PAYMENT ON COLLECTION - on delivery at our warehouse. It is possible to pay in cash or by credit card..
- 100% PREPAYMENT - payment by bank transfer to the indicated bank account or DotPay electronic payment.
- 30% advance payment - in the form of an advance payment by bank transfer, the remaining 70% paid before sending the goods or an advance payment by bank transfer, the remaining 70% paid in cash to the driver upon delivery.