Cafe chair PARIS GRAND inspired TOLIX black
Our specialists will help you make the right choice
For lovers of industrial and retro loft interiors, we present the TOLIX chair in Paris style. The structure is made entirely of steel, powder coated in black matt, which facilitates keeping it clean and gives it a unique character. The special technique of ironing and bending sheet metal guarantees the extraordinary strength of the chair and at the same time makes it surprisingly light. Thanks to this, they can be easily moved and stacked up to 15 pcs. See also our hokers and stools from the TOLIX collection.
- the steel frame is connected by means of durable welds, which guarantees resistance to loads up to 120kg
- powder coating protects chairs from damage
- contoured seat and back provides comfort and sitting comfort
- the metal is durable thanks to which the chair is durable and stable
- Tolix metal chair legs are finished with plastic feet that protect the floor from damage
- despite the metal construction, the chairs are light, weigh only 4,3 kg
- bumpers on reinforcing beams protect chairs against scratches during stacking up to 15 items
- 2 years warranty!
- always available in stock
|Height to the seat
Thanks to our own fleet of vehicles, we can offer you transport by Mextra cars - including deliveries by large trucks. This guarantees safe and fast delivery directly from our warehouse to your premises.
When ordering goods in our online store, you can use several available delivery methods. For years, we have been cooperating with companies specializing in international transport, such as: DHL, DB SCHENKER or RABEN.
We also encourage personal pickups in our warehouses. For details, please contact the Sales Department.
- PAYMENT ON COLLECTION - on delivery at our warehouse. It is possible to pay in cash or by credit card..
- 100% PREPAYMENT - payment by bank transfer to the indicated bank account or DotPay electronic payment.
- 30% advance payment - in the form of an advance payment by bank transfer, the remaining 70% paid before sending the goods or an advance payment by bank transfer, the remaining 70% paid in cash to the driver upon delivery.