Wedding chair CHIAVARI KING WHITE
Our specialists will help you make the right choice
CHIAVARI KING wedding chairs are another model in our offer of CHIAVARI wedding chairs. The oval backrest enriched with a heart motif are the features that make the CHIAVARI KING chair the perfect choice when it comes to wedding receptions and weddings. Its delicate shape is also reflected in the low weight of the product, which is only 3.8 kg. Thanks to this, CHIAVARI KING is a practical solution for HoReCa facilities, because it facilitates the preparation of the room's decor and reduces the time needed for its execution.
The most important advantages of our CHIAVARI KING wedding chairs:
- made entirely of polypropylene that guarantees resistance to external factors
- available in 6 universal colors
- extremely light - their weight is only 3.8 kg
- no need to twist - chairs are molded in one piece
- extremely durable - no screws make the chair more resistant to loads
CHIAVARI KING wedding chairs are the perfect choice for HoReCa facilities - thanks to their low weight and production using polypropylene casting, they are adapted to heavy use. Their additional advantage is the possibility of stacking up to 11 pieces.
|Height to the seat
Thanks to our own fleet of vehicles, we can offer you transport by Mextra cars - including deliveries by large trucks. This guarantees safe and fast delivery directly from our warehouse to your premises.
When ordering goods in our online store, you can use several available delivery methods. For years, we have been cooperating with companies specializing in international transport, such as: DHL, DB SCHENKER or RABEN.
We also encourage personal pickups in our warehouses. For details, please contact the Sales Department.
- PAYMENT ON COLLECTION - on delivery at our warehouse. It is possible to pay in cash or by credit card..
- 100% PREPAYMENT - payment by bank transfer to the indicated bank account or DotPay electronic payment.
- 30% advance payment - in the form of an advance payment by bank transfer, the remaining 70% paid before sending the goods or an advance payment by bank transfer, the remaining 70% paid in cash to the driver upon delivery.